[MLB-WIRELESS] Orders for AP2000's

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Tue Apr 19 13:37:33 EST 2005

There was a number of people who emailed me saying
"I'll have one/two/..." however I haven't received payment from many of
you. For those who have already paid for their AP2000's - thanks, I am
expecting delivery of them this afternoon & will email you details.

Unfortunately I don't have the spare funds to hold these for people so
payment up-front is required.

There are still a number of these available so if you do still want
some, please let me know - AP2000s are $60each, Orinoco Silver cards are
$15each (one is included in each AP). Items will be available for pickup
from either Middle Park (BH), Narre Warren South (AH) or the next MW Meet.

Regards,

John