[MLB-WIRELESS] A Netgear, A Linksys, RIP and Routing.

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 9 14:39:50 EST 2005

You can use NAT so that your computer can access other node but they can access your computers on the inside. I used this before before i setup routing on my node.

Zoi Jones <zoiqq at yahoo.com.au> wrote:Thanks for the reply Ash But,

I dont want someone (anyone) on the WLAN side of my system, to be able to view see or sue any of my private LAN except the ports as I have forwarded them.

In a sense, I want to firewall anyone from seeing or using my private LAN and my aDSL service.