[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco AP2000s

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri Apr 8 16:00:01 EST 2005

ok - a number of people have asked me how many of these are available -
I can get hold of (at least) 40 of them for $60 each (no markup for
melbwireless peoples :)

if you're interested, please feel free to give me a buzz on 0408 141 004
(and leave msg if you get my voicemail - reception is terrible around home)

I don't get these on a consignment arrangement, so payment is required
up front either cash in person or bank deposit is fine (email for details)

Regards

John
node INQ