[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Tables.

Zoi Jones zoiqq at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 6 12:13:47 EST 2005

Ok,

So I need to setup my p2-333 with SHOREWALL maybe ?

Is that a distro or a package to install onto some
other distro ?

If its a distro in itself where can it find it ?

If its a package (which from my googleing it appears
it is) which distro is 'ease of install and setup' for
this linux noob ?

Still Hopeing to be at this Fridays meeting, I'll be
the one looking very dopey, (oh hang-on thats most of
us).

Maybe one month I'll just bring the whole machine and
get someone at the meeting to set it up ;)

Phil.

http://orbital.wiretapped.net/~technion/iptables.txt),

http://au.movies.yahoo.com