[MLB-WIRELESS] MAC Filtering?

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Wed Apr 6 10:47:16 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

what are you using for your wireless "AP" - is it a dedicated AP or a
machine with a card? You could setup the MAC address filtering on your
AP and then (if you want) filter the IP address also at the firewall stage.

As for what to use - Cam and I have been having a lot of fun with both
smoothwall and ipcop (as mentioned a while back - if you still want me
to drop a copy of each in let me know, I was interstate when you replied
last time - sorry!)

Regards,

John
node INQ