[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54GS Bulk Buy

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Mon Sep 27 14:57:55 EST 2004

The current numbers for interest WRT 54 GS bulk buy aren't so good.
We only have 5 orders and its going to take 10 to get the price
below $150 each.

We will be delivering the units at the next meeting.

If you want one, contact me or Rob and we'll add your name
to the list.

If you don't go to the meetings, then we can arrange a way to
get your router to you.  I'm in the CBD area, Rob is North and
the meeting will have lots of people from lots of places so let
us know and something can be worked out.

If your too broke to prepay, we now take credit cards but it will
cost you $2 extra and its only for the orders that will be delivered
at the meeting.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com