[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar WEP Problem - Please Help!

adamsmail at jvxp.com adamsmail at jvxp.com
Sat Sep 25 16:44:51 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a Minitar in station-infrastructrue mode to a SVEC access point, that has WEP enabled.

Every time we try, we get "Connection Failed" on the minitar. (That's by using the "Select Site Survey" option under Wireless Settings).

We can connect to the SVEC access point, if we turn WEP off on both devices, but if we enable WEP, it doesn't work!

Can someone please help! This is really causing us some problems.

Thanks & Regards

Adam Hair