[MLB-WIRELESS] (Sveasoft or otherwise) A stable reliable Wrt54g in client mode

Nick Grundy ngrundy at isoproplex.net
Wed Sep 8 10:53:11 EST 2004

While not using Seveasoft (i have issues with their licensing model, etc)
Also they don't offer the flexability, we use bgp here for routing for example.

I've got two wrt54g's running client mode, one about 7k and the other just under 5k
both have operated flawlessly.

> Hi Peter,
>
> I have four WRT54GS one of which is running in client mode over a 8.6km link to another on in AP mode both running alchemy5.1.
>
> The secret is use Alchemy 5.1 only.It is the only one of alchemy versions that works.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul

~Nick
-----
Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)