[MLB-WIRELESS] Node database

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sat Oct 30 20:08:59 EST 2004

Thanks Rob!

a number of people have chipped in $20 each - and we've suddenly got another
$60 towards the required total.

As of this moment, the total is $160, with a target of $375. Almost half way
:)

A few people have just asked me for my own bank account details, which I
have provided, and to put in a comment on the transfer stating that it's for
the server.

If you'd like to do it this way, feel free to email me, I don't bite.  If
not, email the committee and ask if they can help get some funds to me in
some way.