FW: [MLB-WIRELESS] bouncing off a survey marker on top of a hill? (fwd)

Hal Johnson haljohn02 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 29 22:08:23 EST 2004

Vaskos,

C'mon man it's only Friday - serious drinking starts tomorrow
those things were called "Trig Stations" where I come from
Trig as in Trigonometry for field survey reference points
Radar Screens have enough junk or clutter received already from
God's ripples (hills) and buildings etc without signature scatter from
lumps of steel - still you may have something there
What do you think, Rowan?

Hal (first posting)