[MLB-WIRELESS] IDE Card?

Mark Aitken vk3jma at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 25 22:29:50 EST 2004

>I haven't really been paying too much attention or following too
> many emails on the list, but even I know that it was going to be
> used as a node as it has been stated before, and the search for
> parts to build it has been posted here before too.

Quite true...........It is indeed going to be an intergral part of the
system here at NodeGXT
when/if we manage to get links out to anywhere.

I only call upon the vast knowledge base that I know exists within the Melb
wireless community as
I do not belong to any other discussion groups or organisations.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a need for a "general computer
question/answer/forum" within the umbrella
of the melb wireless org?  We are NOT all super network guru's and I know
that many many people that attend
the meetings have questions not only on the wireless aspect of computing.

Thanks to those that help and thanks to those that flamed...all
constructive.

Mark