[MLB-WIRELESS] IDE Card?

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 25 18:15:37 EST 2004

I haven't really been paying too much attention or following too
many emails on the list, but even I know that it was going to be
used as a node as it has been stated before, and the search for
parts to build it has been posted here before too.

Seems a bit late to in the history of this box to start this sort
of discussion. Cheers.

Regards,
g at z.