[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless 56k modems

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Oct 8 19:31:31 EST 2004

Hey Mark,

Try to find an old Lucent RG-1000 or the original Apple Airport (identical
hardware on the inside) - they do precisely this.

Failing that, you may need to try and find a modem-router with dialup and
wireless support - I believe netgear make something suitable, though they're
not particularly cheap.

The third option (of course) is just a small PC in the house near the phone
line, with a wireless card sharing the solution.

Then again, there's always nice long cables that will also fix the problem -
But I'm not allowed to say that on this list :)

	Fenn.