[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54GS bulk buy

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Thu Oct 7 21:06:23 EST 2004

I now have the routers at my place in Fitzroy.  They will be taken to the
meeting tomorrow unless their owners are a in a bug hurry and
need them tonight.

There are two extras so if you want them, let me know and bring $150
to the meeting.

Also node HVC is alive and should be accessable from the scout hall
if anyone wants to bring along the proper gear to try.

There is a slight chance that I'll have some elevation plots
between nodes if my software works properly so if anyone
wants a plot btween two nodes, let me know where the two points
are.

Thats it for now.  I have a new toy to play with :-)

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com