[MLB-WIRELESS] Going to this months meeting Friday ?

Zoi Jones zoiqq at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 6 11:34:55 EST 2004

Hi all,

I bought 2 linksys routers as a part of this months
bulk buy. Unfortunately I cant make it to the meeting.

I was hoping that someone who lives around the eastern
suburbs might pick them up for me. I work in KNOX
(near AAF, FKR) and live in frankston (HPL). So if you
live in that path or nearby that path, if one of you
could grab them for me, I could then pick them up from
you.

Certainly a long standing member would be better for
security reasons. They are paid for.

Phil.
(0419) 554 149

http://au.movies.yahoo.com