[MLB-WIRELESS] Re:

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Tue Nov 30 17:25:28 EST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 03:04:53PM +1100, Peter Lieverdink wrote:
> Glad you mention that.
>
> I recently inherited a considerable sum of money from an Argentinian
> relative and need a way to get it out of the country. I would offer you 15%
> of the total sum in return for providing me with a bank account.
>
> ;-)

me! me! me! me!

to save time, i'll send you two cheques for $USD 5,000 and $USD 15,000 - just
to cover the official fees and taxes that are sure to crop up.  i'm not
worried, im sure i'll be reimbursed before i get my 15%.

is that enough?  or should i embezzle a few hundred thousand from my employer?
(which i'll be able to pay back when i get my millions, of course)

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)