[MLB-WIRELESS] Your contact info

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Nov 25 00:33:27 EST 2004

Happy to 'redirect' any mail for aussie wireless users providing it
doesn't cost me anything, become a pain in the butt process, involve me
lining up anywhere.

I'm not sure what the rest of your email meant?
Yes I have a us bank account, anyone can open one of them, social
security number is another thing though (now down to 60 days waiting
period).

Getting the mobile phone was the biggest problem but my wfes company
threw it onto their accounts sorted in 24 hours by individual AT&T rep
that just looks after her company (it's a big company).

NY is everything people say, dirty (almost 3rd world like - whats with
trash in the streets????), chaotic, ridiculously overpriced but then
again you can walk down the street and meet people that are energetic,
driven, successful (I've so far met 2 people in groups that I was
introduced to that I have read about in the past) and also people who
have big ideas and can drive them forward.

Lol- there are also a lot of wanna-be wankers as well though.

Cheers,
Dean