[MLB-WIRELESS] Free study guide.

Jesse McNelis jessta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:47:23 EST 2004

Get the CWNP Newsletter and we will send you:
• four free electronic site survey forms
• free wireless LAN security policy

Also included is a special offer in your welcome letter - one of the
best-selling wireless LAN security books - the CWSP Study Guide and
CWSP Practice Test
for only $29.99 - a savings of 52%

The CWNP Newsletter is sent out 2-3 times per month

ummmm...I can download a 544page study guide...if i pay $29.99?

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:11:36 +1100, Stuart <stuart.angus at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I found this today.... sign up for the newsletter and you can download a
> 544page study guide.
>
> http://www.cwnp.com/index.html
>
> Have fun,
> Stuart.