[MLB-WIRELESS] windows question

Andrew Leech a_leech at swin.edu.au
Fri May 28 14:56:09 EST 2004

I don't think there is any routing software built into xp, and the one in server 3002 is pathetic anyway. It basicaly comes down to using a 3rd party router software. Two fairly well known one are winroute and wingate. I don't really know what their performance is like, but I've tried both in past for short periods of time, winroute is much simpler to set up.

Andrew