[MLB-WIRELESS] Compact cases

Rob B rbritt at netlink.com.au
Wed May 19 17:42:29 EST 2004

I have been to traverse, these cases are small but have no 3.3v power
they are prepared to supply a TIB type order but to be useful the cases
would need a replacement backplane to match something like a epia5000 or
ve5000 and a small board for 3.3v p/s. These would be an additional
cost. I do have pics I people require of boxes and mods please respond
off list.
Regards Rob B