[MLB-WIRELESS] Rental houses and antennas

TSwireless wireless at toysatellite.org
Tue May 18 17:31:19 EST 2004

MN> My greatest concern would be liability if you should fall off the roof.

This was the main issue with our installation in Fitzroy North. We had
to approach the Body Corporate. We were eventually given permission so
long as the 'plumber', who had permission to access the roof and is
covered by various insurances, would perform the installation.

http://free2air.org/story/2002/4/18/62654/9110

We were not allowed to "penetrate" any part of the structure. I ended
up having to back up myself and raise the antenna higher which saw
another round of letters. It all worked out ok so long as everyone
knew what was going on. We dealt directly with the owners who were
kind enough to represent us to the Body Corporate.

-ag.