[MLB-WIRELESS] Rental houses and antennas

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue May 18 11:45:59 EST 2004

Ask your neighbours if it's alright to put a mast up that they might be
able to see, if it's fine by them, you're halfway there to having no
problems. Most of the time if the landlord or agents don't even visit the
place they would never know it's there.  Simply tell them you like to get
good reception on your stereo and TV.