[MLB-WIRELESS] Rental houses and antennas

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue May 18 09:39:28 EST 2004

I'd have to agree on the rental situation... When Glen and myself were
renting, node AAC's setup looked like:

http://www.crc.id.au/gallery/index.ttml?dir=WiFi/Node%20AAC/2003-04-06

If we didn't get any objections with this, then I think most people could
get away with a single small mast :)

Oh, and total height from ground level was ~20m tall.

rick said:
> why wait tony, if you build it they will come.
> This post was in refrence to some negitive nancys in the irc channel, yeh
> thats right im calling you girls becouse you dont even have antennas yet
> and
> your telling people negitive advice

Signed,
Steven Haigh

I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.