[MLB-WIRELESS] Combining 2 internet conenctions.

Michael michael at nardella.com.au
Mon May 17 08:45:37 EST 2004

Already have the Freebsd box running the Optus connection for 3+years. The
Optus account shaped to 28k after 12g. The Telstra account is 10g and shapes
to 64k. Free content only on Telstra, such as music -the basement, V8
supercards, files & gamearena & some others.

Will I have to delete Telstra routes everytime telstra connects?

Michael