[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing help.

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue May 11 08:10:54 EST 2004

I do it differently and it seems to work well.

I have 1 wired LAN card in the machine, with the IP setup as a 10.10.x.x
address for the WAN.  I then setup and alias of 192.168.x.x for my local
LAN which allows internet access.

So each of my PC's has a 10.10.x.x address and a 192.168.x.x address on the
same card.  There is no actual route existing anywhere between the
10.10.x.x network and the 192.168.x.x network however.  So there is no way
to get from one network to the other.

It's almost like a VLAN.