[MLB-WIRELESS] House to share in BENTLEIGH, VIC 3204

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed May 5 13:53:41 EST 2004

Available is a furnished medium sized room in a furnished 2 bedroom House.
This place has 1 males, 1 females and 0 kids currently living there. This
place is also fenced and is close to shops and close to and public
transport. Pets are also allowed.

The current occupants say: we have 3 cat, so basicly if you hate cats dont
bother, our cats are cuddley and sleep on the beds

Nice house, Great area, looking for someone whos not unemployed to share
with a young couple, no smoking inside, no drugs. house and bedroom are
furnished

Rental Details

Rent $95 Per Week

Bond $380 In Advance

Available 19-May-04

Min Tenancy 2 Months

Max Tenancy No Limit

Vacant Room Details

Comments: the room is medium to small, it has a double bed and a set of
draws if you have your own stuff thats ok as well, just let us know

Room Size Medium

Furnished Yes

Bed Available Yes

Wardrobes No

Ensuite No

Balcony No

A bit about the place itself

Number Bathrooms 1
Air Conditioning No

Heating Yes

Parking Driveway

Fenced Yes

Baths Yes

Balcony No

Views No

Pool No

Ideally suited to

Gender Anyone

Age Dont Care

Sexual Pref Dont Care

Couples Don't care

Kids Dont Care

Pets Yes

Smoker Outside Only

Social Type Dont Care

Employed Must be working

Shift Worker Don't Care

Overseas Student Dont Care

Own Furniture Some Supplied

(dont care means ither )

just some other info

my girlfriends a heavy everquest player, im a fan of wargamming and ww2,
also on the melbourne wireless mesh so all things link linux and updates are
avalible over that for no bandwidth cost

on the 12gig optus plan

on the plus side you dont have to get any wireless gear :)

contact me off list