[MLB-WIRELESS] netstumbler+entrsys

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue May 4 13:09:33 EST 2004

Hi Rick,

You shouldn't need to upgrade your firmware or drivers to show noise.

I have found in several instances under XP, I had to upgrade to the genuine
(non microsoft) drivers from the ones available on the enterasys website.

I've used both the 6.25 and 7.44 packages without any problem.

Download them here:
http://www.enterasys.com/software/RoamAbout/CSIxD/win/

I've just also noticed that they released a new package (7.86) - It's dated
Feb 2004..

Cheers,

Vaskos