[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Pricing on Pacific Wireless Antennas

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Sun May 2 11:27:29 EST 2004

The following NEW antennas are available to Melbourne Wireless members
at the following discounted prices. All prices include GST.

15 dBi Vagi = $90 each
19 dBi Grid = $110 each
25 dBi Grid = $135 each (Superior cast reflector...not the wire grid
sold by Hills)

14 dBi Rootena (Antenna + waterproof pouch) = $120 each

Conditions:
These prices are the "Qty=10+" prices. That means:
1) The total number of antennas ordered by all members must be 10 or
more. Any mix is OK.
2) All antennas are shipped to one address in Melbourne. (Shipping is
free in this case). I am happy to ship individual antennas to separate
addresses, but extra shipping charges will apply.

In the absense of the TIB, I will track the current QTY of orders placed
on the following www page:
http://www.freenet-antennas.com/melbwireless.htm

You can also get the antenna specs from links on the same page.

Regards

Rob Clark
www.freenet-antennas.com