[MLB-WIRELESS] MMDS grids for sale - pricing.

Luke Richmond luke at richmond.id.au
Sun May 2 08:25:17 EST 2004

How about $15,$20 + $25 for used 15,19 + 25 grid, bracket and down convertor.

Or $90, $95 + $100 for used grid, bracket and NEW Hills Passive dipole (25's very limited)

I can also do ALL NEW in all sizes @ $130, $140 + $150 including grid bracket + passive dipole.

If anyone wants any of these I will have to order the passive dipoles in, and Hills often keep then in limited quantities.  Also first in for the used 25's.  For me to bring these to the 14th meeting I will have to have a few people order stuff, or Ill have to drop it off at a later date after Ive been home to pick up the stuff.  The grids are prohibitivly expensive to mail because of their size.  Any questions please ask.