[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Purchase of Superpass Omnis

Lee Moyle lee at noremac.com.au
Fri Mar 26 10:39:46 EST 2004

Hi Guys
a quick calc on canadapost site gives 4 kg surface post at $50aud.
so 5 antennas should be about( $270 + $50 = 320 Landed)
if they come via post then under $500 Au ther is no duty or gst applicable,
in most cases
i guess you could add an extra $50 for airmail, still thats about $370 for
5.
Now thats good value.......$75ea.

i will have one, maybe two.

BTW rik i see your point re the 9db omni.
i will talk to peter as i am sure he hasnt seen this.

cheers Lee