[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [RGSouthern] ges/gez (plus sip phone service update)

Johnno fromjohnno at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:00:13 EST 2004

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems!
I'm on my 3rd second hand system for FOB Clayton, god I hate onboard nics!

looks like the 2gig Intel will have to go back in, at least I will be able
to ping the network faster....lol

I Just got hold of a sipura-2000 IP adapter, cool little gadget, I can log
into two SIP servers with two phones at once :)
For those who have a grandstream sip phone you might want to look at the
inphonex.com service (free), message button works,
display flashes when message is received and makes a beeping
noise on the handset when picked up to let you know message is waiting, plus
the message gets delivered to your email :)

John
FOA, FOB