[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Purchase of Superpass Omnis

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:15:49 EST 2004

Dick Smith New Zealand is on the list, they have a more interesting
range of wireless stuff than the Australian stores.  I got a mini-CD-ROM
with that Amplifier I bought from them, full of Linux apps!

I thought I might add Harris Technology to the list too, just so as you
can see how much you can pay for things like 3 metre cables.  Name brand
cables, mind you. ;)

Dan

;)