[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Purchase of Superpass Omnis

Lee Moyle lee at noremac.com.au
Wed Mar 24 11:24:22 EST 2004

Hi Guys
i am just about to get a 9dbi 2.4 ghz omni anntenna from a friend of mine
who is now manufacturing them commercially.
i was hoping to have it last meeting but it didnt happen, so i will have it
for the next one.....
in fact i will bring some of the 6db and 12 db as well so we can have a look
and maybe evaluate them.
discounts for melb wireless members of course.
have a look at www.802antennas.com
they are made in Frankston
The proof will be in the pudding i guess.
Cheers Lee