[MLB-WIRELESS] Fundraiser for wireless.org.au hardware!

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Mar 23 12:33:21 EST 2004

At the next meeting, I'm going to hold a semi-official fundraiser for new
hardware for wireless.org.au.

I'm hoping to raise up to $550 to cover the cost of a rack mount case, and
raid 1 array for the new wireless.org.au server.

Apart from the case, and raid controller, all is ok for the new server. But
I can't get it running without a case and raid controller :)

If you can help out on the day, or would like to donate before or after the
meeting, then feel free to contact me to work something else out.

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.