[MLB-WIRELESS] next meeting?

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Tue Mar 23 12:10:30 EST 2004

Dear committee,

I suggest the April meeting should be resheduled to Friday 16 April 2003, to
avoid clashing with Good Friday, and that notification should be made via
the website and general mailing list before the end of this week to allow
time for the information to reach everyone.

I strongly suggest that the rest of the meeting dates for this year are
checked and confirmed on the website and general mailing before the next
meeting list to avoid potential confusion.  If the dates and venues are set
in concrete, then a paragraph describing the general meetings and all
confirmed meeting dates/venues should be submitted to local news publishers
(Leader Community News, Herald Sun, Fox FM Community Switch, etc) so that
the broader public get more of a chance to become involved with Melbourne
Wireless.

Regards,
Tyson.