[MLB-WIRELESS] dots in Minitar ESSID

Giles Pollock glp71s at mailandnews.com
Wed Mar 17 20:53:50 EST 2004

The only thing that prevents the use of dots in the ESSID is some javascript
on the admin webpages... if you save the source and edit some parts of it
(specifically one part near the top that affects valid characters) you should
be able to make it accept dots in the ESSID... The way i tried this was to
edit the actual page on the minitars side (server side) and it all worked
fine.