[MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sun Mar 7 01:39:50 EST 2004

I was leaning more towards a scenario where say a large campany physically
had an obvious link into one point in the network, and another of their
buildings across town had a link into another part of the network. And
nobody knew anyone from this company or had ever spoken to anyone there, yet
there was a steady stream of data going back and forth between these two
sites via the network.

...I'd be inclined to think..... "hey there, f*** off."  :-)