[MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Sun Mar 7 01:20:37 EST 2004

Ryan and Rick,
Please see below...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
> [mailto:owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au] On Behalf Of rick
> Sent: Friday, 5 March 2004 11:43 PM
> To: melbwireless at wireless.org.au
> Subject: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network
>
> i dont remeber saying ban vpn's craig,

I think you are misssing the point here. What Craig said was how can you
tell from the VPN traffic what data is/was sent unless the VPN data is
decrypted. Therefore determining wherether the usage are commercial.

How do you determine if the node connected to the network is business or
some individual employee have some fun at work?

Cheers
Rob