[MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Mar 3 23:17:57 EST 2004

bear with me as i'm going by memory of what someone explained to me a long
time ago

...it's to do with the fact that it's a profitable company using a network
(carriage service) where they do not own all of the equipment in the middle.
They might own the equipment at each end that links into the network, but
everything in the middle belongs to other entities. That was what caused the
legal problems.

i don't recall the exact details as it was quite a long time ago, to tell
you the truth I don't even remember the name of the person who explained it
to me :-\
I don't know if it was accurate, but the person seemed fairly well versed in
the fine details of it.