[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54G Bulk Buy extended

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:07:53 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

Due to the unexpected cancellation of some orders in the WRT54G bulk
buy, the supplier has asked me to extend the deadline for payments to
this Sunday night (4th July).  So if you thought you missed out, you
haven't (yet).

The prices remain at:
Linksys WRT54G : $125
Linksys WRT54GS: $160

Postage is $15 for up to two items, or you can pick them up from me.

You can order yours by emailing me at: dflett_at_bigpond_dot_net_dot_au
I will reply with payment and delivery details.

The bulk order will be going through on Monday 5th July, so please pay
by Sunday 4th July.  Payment will be via direct bank deposit.

Only contact me if you are sure you want one (or more) and intend to pay
by Sunday.

Cheers,

Dan