[MLB-WIRELESS] Carrier Fee's highly reduced

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Tue Jun 29 15:39:30 EST 2004

> Bah, now watch as more and more "Wireless ISP's" appear and
> the spectrum goes even further downhill.
>
> Good luck to them providing any SLA at all using noisy public
> spectrum that will be disrupted at least every night as
> families make their microwave dinners.

Has anyone got MRTG monitoring the noise received on an 802.11 card
available for viewing?  I'd love to see how much the noise floor changes at
various points during the day.  Results from an outdoor mast mounted antenna
vs an indoor antenna would also be interesting to compare - is most
interference from indoor or outdoor sources?

Tyson.