[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54G Bulk Buy - cheaper again! watch the version

Simon Hall simon.hall at getstarted.com.au
Wed Jun 23 19:49:29 EST 2004

Rob,
Just bear in mind the versions of the WRT54G the version 2.0 has twice the
memory and a 200mhz processor I recall.  The v 1.1 has a 125mhz proc and
16Mb of ram??? I think that was the ram spec.  Obviously this limits what
software you can flash the unit with.  The subscribe version does all
versions of the WRT54G apparently.

Cheers
Simon Hall