[MLB-WIRELESS] Apple Airport Express

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 12 19:56:26 EST 2004

At 8:12 PM +1000 10/6/2004, Alan Harper wrote:
>I can't wait to get one of these, prices announced late last night.
>$219 for 802.11g AP, Printer sharing, Analog/Digital out, and USB
>printer sharing, WDS, WPA and an ethernet port. Downside is that its
>limited to 10 clients

Also that most of the extra features are only available from an OS X
Mac according to the website.  You'd think they could have built
Airtunes into the Win version of iTunes as well.

Unless they're doing their old "it works under Win, but we don't like
to talk about it" routine.

Clae.

--
"Australian history ... does not read like history, but like the most
beautiful lies..." ( Mark Twain, 1897 )