[MLB-WIRELESS] Waterproof casing advice...

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 8 12:49:25 EST 2004

I agree, spend the extra money and get an IP55 rated box.

 If it's worth doing at all, it's worth doing properly the first time. The
extra $15 you spend now will save you more in the long run if whatever other
idea you use fails for some reason, maybe taking out the AP with it. Even
just the saving in time by not having to replace the box in a few months if
it gets water in it, or cracks in the sun, is worth it.

Regards,
g at z.