[MLB-WIRELESS] Linksys WRT54G

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:19:28 EST 2004

According to the Seattle Wireless WRT54G site, the Switch is an Admtek
ADM6996.  Their link to it is broken but I think I found it:

http://www.admtek.com.tw/product-htm/Switch/adm6996l.htm

Don't have time right now to download and read the PDF though...

Here's a link that explains that the WRT54G does indeed use VLANs

http://openwrt.ksilebo.net/OpenWrtFaq#head-eef499cb116148167e82dfbda2c49
0f48fb4b4df

Dan