[MLB-WIRELESS] Linksys WRT54G

David Ng nudge at d2.net.au
Wed Jun 2 16:54:03 EST 2004

Be sure to check out the following sourceforge projects too.

http://wifi-box.sourceforge.net/
I think this code is tailored for use as a wireless hotspot, so should have
all the tools we need for building nodes.  I can't find the feature list
though, the wifi-box homepage seems to be down.

http://openwrt.sourceforge.net/
A base linux system for the WRT54G, where extra functionality (SSH, etc) can
be added via packages.  Could be good if we want to tailor build the
software packages that go on the nodes.

Regards,
nudge.