[MLB-WIRELESS] Wave Guide omni's

Rob roberts at dcsi.net.au
Mon Jul 19 16:32:50 EST 2004

Hello All,

I'm currently testing a couple of 12 / 15 Dbi  180 degree Waveguide antenni
that I have built and they appear to be working quite well when compaired to
my 24Dbi Conifer dish.

I was wondering if ( and I'm not trying a sales pitch here, see the prices )
if there is anyone out there that would like one made for them ?

I'm still working out the cost of materials but I would envisage around $35
to $40 for the 8 slot and $45 to $50 for the 16 slot.  I am still sourcing
mounting brackets and UV tape to cover the slots and to keep the price down.

They are made out of " Downpipe ", not extruded Aluminium as the ali is
about 6 times the cost per meter.....

If there is enough interest I'll bring some samples to the next meeting for
inspection and testing

Cheers,

Rob.

Node HWV

P.S.  I'm between jobs at the moment so I'm looking for things to keep
myself busy....

---