[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Providing free *real* internet access to the community...

Tom Fifield [gummAY] gummay at gummAY.net
Thu Jul 22 22:11:44 EST 2004

done :)

http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/?LegalIssues

perhaps it should be intergrated into InternetFAQ, I don't know -- I've
spent far too long on the wiki tonight already

Cheers,

Tom Fifield