[MLB-WIRELESS] For Sale: 1 Watt Longreach Amp, Antennas

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:26:37 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm selling my 1 Watt Longreach Amplifier.

This is the item:

http://www.techtopia.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/1_27/products_id/783

It is the Outdoor model, but minus the pole mount, DC Injector and Power
Supply.  It can be made to be powered locally, so you don't need the DC
Injector or pole mount if that's the way you want to run it.

It has only spent one month of it's life outdoors, and was sealed up
with silicon for that time.  The connectors are still shiny. :)

I ask $340 for it.  Or make me an offer.

Also for sale...

An 18dB 2.4GHz Circular Polarised Yagi (15dB when linked to linear
polarised antennas), with pole mount.

http://www.wirelesslan.net.au/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=
29

It has a short drop-lead terminated with a N-Male connector.

I'm asking $90 for it.

And...

Two (2) SuperPass 8dB Omnidirectional Antennas.  I had these tested on
the VSWR meter at a recent Melbourne Wireless meeting and they came up
smelling like roses.  Very good quality.

http://www.superpass.com/SPDG16O.html

$80 Each.

Finally,

One homebrew 8dB Omni Antenna.  Very similar to the SuperPass antenna
but not as good quality.  I ask $55 for it.

I can Express Post any of these items for $15, payment is to be via
Direct Deposit.

Cheers,

Dan