[MLB-WIRELESS] Providing free *real* internet access to the community...

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jul 20 12:01:27 EST 2004

I still have serious reservations about open internet access on the
Melbourne Wireless network and any open internet access being affiliated
with Melbourne Wireless.

I've lost count of the number of people who have approached me with the
idea that Melbourne Wireless offer free internet access and they are
looking to leech non-stop wazez, movies, etc. Once they find out there is
no internet access they are not interested at all.